Beekeeper Parade's Upcycled Backpacks are perfect for all occasions. A day hike, a travelling friend or your school/university backpack. It will have you covered.
Apart from protecting your much loved bits and pieces and placing you one (or two) steps ahead of the rest, they also do these two essential things that benefits you, other people in your world and the planet you live in:
- Helps reduce waste by using fabric remnants discarded by local factories that would otherwise be thrown into landfill. It is everyone’s responsibility to take care of the planet. Our only home.
Every BeeKeeper Backpack you buy, you will send one child in rural Cambodia to English class for one whole year. That is an incredible thing to be able to do for a child!
Also, it has these practical features:
- Secret zip-up compartment at the top, to keep you sunnies safe. Or anything else you would like to keep safe.
- Padded laptop compartment on the inside (bigger than A4).
- Two front compartments at the front. One with an organiser. To keep your pens and phone...umm..organised.
- Two side pockets that can hold 750ml bottles. Don't want you to get dehydrated!
The interior lining of the backpack is also made with upcycled patterned fabrics. We think the lining is the best part of the bag as it makes every bag truly unique.
Check out the second image which shows the interior lining of this backpack. Photo is taken from the top showing the front stationary compartment.
Size: 45cm X 30cm X 15cm
Weight: 0.9 - 1kg