Beyond Sausage is a plant-based sausage made to look, sizzle, and satisfy like pork. It has all the juicy, meaty deliciousness of a traditional sausage, but comes with the upsides of a plant-based meal. It also has no hormones, nitrites, nitrates, GMOs, soy, and gluten
The primary source of protein in Beyond Sausage comes from peas and rice proteins. It has no soy, gluten, and GMOs.
Water, pea protein isolate, refined coconut oil, sunflower oil, contains 2% or less of: rice protein, faba bean protein, natural vegan flavor, potato starch, salt, fruit juice (for color), vegetable juice (for color), apple fiber, methylcellulose, citrus extract (to protect freshness), calcium alginate casing.
If purchased frozen, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking and consume within 7 days.
Do not refreeze.
- Skillet – heat a non-stick pan to medium-high to high heat and cook for about 6 minutes, turning frequently.
- Grill – pre-heat covered grill to 500°f.
- Lightly brush sausages with oil, grill for about 6 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Griddle – set non-stick griddle at max temperature (450-475°f), cook for about 7 minutes, turning frequently.
- Fully cook to internal temperature of 73.88°c (165f).
Peas are legumes. People with severe allergies to legumes like peanuts should be cautious when introducing pea protein into their diet because of the possibility of a pea allergy. Our products do not contain peanuts or tree nuts.