Only 3 made.
Beekeeper Parade's Upcycled Weekender Bags is perfect for that weekend getaway of course! Maybe a road-trip or a short holiday.
You will need the BeeKeeper Weekender Bag to put all your weekend things in. Apart from protecting your much loved bits and pieces and placing you one (or two) steps ahead of the rest, they also do these two essential things that benefits you, other people in your world and the planet you live in. These special bags have been made from fabrics that has either been donated or discarded. Sometimes called remnant, end-of-roll fabrics, show-room swatches or off-cuts:
- Helps reduce clothing and fashion waste because it has been created from what was once old and turned into something new.
For every BeeKeeper Weekender you buy, you will help support education in rural Cambodia. That is an incredible thing to be able to do!
Also, it has these practical features:
- Side laptop compartment for easy access. (convenient when going through metal detectors at airports.
- Two outside side pockets.
- Two internal open pockets.
- Pen/pencil organiser.
- Passport pocket.
- Designed to be within airline carry-on measurements.
- Comes with additional sling strap.
The interior lining of the Weekender is also made with upcycled patterned fabrics. We think the lining is the best part of the bag as it makes every bag truly unique.
Check out the second image which shows the interior lining of this weekender. Photo is taken from the top showing the main compartment.
Size: Width: 44cm, Height: 32cm, Depth: 22cm