The Moving Mountains® Hot Dog is a gluten-free plant-based Hot Dog made using sunflower seeds. It has a delicious, naturally smoked flavour and a firm texture. You’ll never guess that it’s made from plants.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL:
• Great Taste Award winner
• Generates less greenhouse gas emissions and requires fewer resources to make (compared to a hotdog of the same weight)
• Packed with plant protein & natural ingredients
• Contains zero cholesterol and is gluten-free
• 100% recyclable retail packaging
• Selling in the frozen section helps reduce food wastage
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• 100% free of hormones, antibiotics, & GMO ingredients
• Certified vegan by The Vegan Society
HOW TO COOK:
Defrost fully before cooking.
- Separate Hot Dogs along the perforation.
- Place the desired amount in (90°C) simmering water for ~15 mins.
- Remove wrapper and serve. Caution, may be hot.
- Make sure the Hot Dog is cooked thoroughly before eating.
All appliances vary, cooking instructions are provided as a guideline only. Ensure food is piping hot and cooked thoroughly prior to serving. Defrost before cooking. Once thawed, do not refreeze and consume within 20 days. Do not preheat then cook again.