The Moving Mountains® No-Pork Sausage Burger is a succulent plant-based burger that makes a mouth-watering and unique meal. Try this versatile plant-based sausage burger for a hearty breakfast or lunch and even a delicious dinner.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL:
• 3-star Great Taste Award winner
• Generates less greenhouse gas emissions and requires less resources to make (compared to pork burger of the same weight)
• Packed with plant protein & natural ingredients
• Contains zero cholesterol
• 100% plastic free & recyclable retail packaging
• Selling in the frozen section helps reduce food wastage
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• 100% free of hormones, antibiotics, & GMO ingredients
• Certified vegan by The Vegan Society
HOW TO COOK:
1. Defrost at least 2 hours beforehand in the fridge before cooking.
2. Add oil to a frying pan
3. Cook on medium heat for ~10 minutes
4. As the Mince cooks, break it apart in the pan and stir frequently until browned/caramelised all over
5. Make sure the Mince is cooked thoroughly before eating
All appliances vary, cooking instructions are provided as a guideline only. Ensure food is piping hot and cooked thoroughly prior to serving. Defrost before cooking. Once thawed or cooked, do not refreeze and consume within 24 hours. Do not preheat then cook again.