Red Chilli, Kombu, Multigrain Powder, Organic Unrefined Cane Sugar, Lake Salt Light, Mushroom Sauce & Mushroom Powder
Noodles, Beancurd, Water Spinach, Beansprout
- Prepare the ingredients above.
- Cook the soup with 100g of Hokkien Mee Paste and 400ml of plain water (more or less paste according to your preference).
- While the soup is boiling, cook noodles in boiling water. Remove with a sieve and drain.
- Serve with noodles or rice with vegetables or make it into a steamboat!
- Enjoy every sip of this Penang Hokkien Mee goodness.