Indulge yourself with these lemon cheese cookies this Lunar New Year! This easy 4-ingredient recipe only takes 30 minutes to make!
Ingredients | Lemon and Dill Cheese Cookies
- 70g Earth Balance Whipped Butter
- 25g Raw Sugar
- 50g Botanical Cuisine - Lemon and Dill Cheese
- 80g Origins - Organic Wholemeal Flour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Cream the Nuttelex - Buttery and sugar until light and creamy.
- Add Botanical Cuisine - Lemon and Dill cheese to the batter.
- Sift in Origins - Organic Wholemeal Flour and fold until combined.
- Transfer the batter into a piping bag fitted with an open flower tip
- Pipe flowers onto a lined baking tray and bake for 12-15 mins or until golden brown
Thank you @delia.v.sg for sharing this amazing recipe with us 😍