A tasty Deliciou Plant-based Chick’n wrapped with cabbage leaves and served with a delicious sauce!
Ingredients | Cabbage Roll:
- 1 Pack Deliciou Plant-based Chick’n
- 1 tbsp Mekhala Ginger Scallion Paste
- 1 tsp Nature’s Glory Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Nature’s Glory Organic Shoyu
- 1/2 tsp Native Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 tsp Fresh Organic Ginger Juice
- Urban Spice Organic White Pepper to taste
- 80g Carrot (diced)
- 1 Spring Onion (thinly sliced)
- 12 leaves Long Cabbage
Ingredients | Sauce:
- Kallo Very Low Sodium Organic Vegetable Stock
- 1 tbsp of Nature’s Glory Dashi Kombu Shitake Seasoning
- Light drizzle of Nature’s Glory Sesame Oil
- Urban Spice Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cornstarch (Optional)
Preparation | Cabbage Roll:
- Prepare the chick’n by adding 240ml of water and 20g of oil to the premix. Mix well and set aside for 20mins.
- After 20mins, add the rest of the seasonings, carrot and spring onion, mix well.
- Blanch Long Cabbage until soft and transfer to a bowl of cold water.
- Place 1-2 tbsp of chick’n filling onto the stem of the cabbage. Fold the sides in as you roll.
- After you are done rolling the cabbage rolls, set up the steamer. Steam for 15minutes.
Preparation | Sauce:
- Allow the cabbage roll to cool slightly after steaming.
- Transfer the liquid collected in the plate after steaming to a measuring jar. Top up to 375ml with vegetable stock.
- In a sauce pot, bring it to a boil. Add Nature’s Glory Dashi Kombu Shitake Seasoning, Sesame oil, Salt and Pepper.
- Gradually stir in cornstarch solution until you achieve the desired thickness.