Tofu veggie omelette is made with mushrooms, spinach and mozzarella shreds.
- 3 Tbsp Chickpea flour
- 1 Unicurd Silken Tofu
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp of Nutritional yeast
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 Tbsp Vitasoy Milk
- 1 Tbsp Nuttelex butter
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Neutral Oil
- Melt butter on a heated pan, stir fry mushrooms and spinach till cooked.
- To make the omelette mixture, add tofu, vitasoy milk and all dry ingredients into the food processor. Blend till there are no chunks, like a pancake mixture consistency!
- Now heat your pan with oil on medium heat, pour in the mixture and use a spatula to spread into a circle and make sure they are not too thick.
- Flip and cook the other side of the omelette. Now add the cheese and cooked fillings and cover with a lid for a minute to melt the cheese.
- Viola! Enjoy the omelette with a side salad for a hearty breakfast.