Craving for a delicious thick & creamy milkshake? Look no further! This is really easy to make and perfect for those looking to satisfy a icy cold sweet treat! Follow this recipe made by @delia.v.sg.
- 1/2 cup of Ben and Jerry Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- 1/2 cup Original Bonsoy
- 5 ice cubes
- 20g Melted dark chocolate
- Drizzle chocolate along the inner surface of a mug and freeze immediately.
- Blend ice cream with soy milk and ice cubes until nice and thicccc.
- Top with more ice cream and dark chocolate
- Viola! Beat the heat and satisfy your sweet cravings!