Satisfy your burger cravings using Beyond Meat patties with taste so rich and texture so meaty, you won't believe it’s made from plants. Just follow this recipe made by @never.meat.again.
- Beyond Meat - Plant Based Ground (Mould and freeze beforehand)
- Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions
- Daiya Cheddar Slices
- Vegenaise (Vegan Mayo)
- Burger buns + Nuttelex (For toasting the buns)
- Canola oil (For frying)
- Prep and freestyle your veggies then leave them a side.
- Heat your pan, add oil, then pan-fry the patties (Medium Heat).
- While the patty is still hot in the pan, add the Cheddar Slice on top of the patty. (Low/medium heat) You can either scoop some of the hot oil on top of the cheese or cover the lid to melt the cheese nicely on top.
- Spread some Nutteflex (Vegan Butter/Margarine) on the buns before toasting them. You can also toast them over the pan if you wish to soak up some of the patties’ flavour’
- Assemble your burger and add Veganaise or any of your preferred choice of sauce!
- Eating time. Enjoy!