Enjoy a delicious and easy to cook vegan curry! If you like thick and spicy curry, you have to try this yourself! Follow this recipe made by @never.meat.again.
- Angwara Red Curry
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1 packet coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of Nuttelex Coconut Oil Butter
- 1 can of Banana Blossom Brine
- 2 Organic Tau Kwa
- Lady's fingers
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Carrot
- Freestyle your veggies and tau kwa! Shred the banana brines as well.
- In a heated saucepan with butter, panfry the tau kwa till golden brown. Leave it aside.
- Using the same pan, add the red curry paste, coconut milk and water. Turn to medium heat, stir and let it simmer for a minute.
- Add all your veggies, tau kwa and the banana brines in the pan. Turn to low heat and let it simmer for around 10-15minutes.
- Curry best served with rice or bread!
Photo and recipe was made possible by nevermeatagain.org