Homemade Filet-No-Fish burger 🍔. This is a great catch using @gardein’s Fishless Filets, @daiyafoods Cheddar Slices & smothered with @raglanfoodco greek yoghurt mixed with some fresh #organic lemon juice 🍋. Big thanks to @never.meat.again for sharing this easy recipe on how to make this delicious Filet-No-Fish!
- Gardein Fishless Filet
- Daiya Cheddar Slices
- 3 tbsp Raglan Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Burger buns
- Canola oil (For frying)
- Heat your pan with a generous amount of oil, then deep fry the fishless filet.
- Toast your burger buns individually, place the cheddar slices on top of the bottom bun and put them in the oven 160c for 10-15mins.
- In a bowl, mix greek yoghurt and lemon juice together, give it a good stir.
- Now you are ready to assemble your burger however you like! Double patty, extra sauce, extra cheese!!