Silky and creamy coffee milk pudding with the fragrance of vanilla is the pudding that makes you happy! 😋🤗
Made from whole soybeans and real Robusta and Arabica coffee, @vitasoysg’s Iced Coffee Soy Milk is your super fast soy latte from the fridge! Follow this recipe by @delia.v.sg
Coffee Pudding Ingredients
- Seeds of 1 vanilla bean
- 7g Custard powder
- 50g Coconut cream
- 400g Vitasoy coffee soy milk
- In a saucepan, whisk together vanilla bean, custard powder and coconut cream.
- Add Vitasoy coffee soy milk bit by bit while whisk to FULLY dissolve the custard powder.
- Heat the saucepan on medium heat while stirring constantly and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Remove from heat and pour into desired ramekins.
- Let the pudding mixture cool at room temperature for 20 mins before chilling in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Pandan Gula Melaka Syrup Ingredients
- 150g Gula melaka, chopped
- 70g Water
- 3 Pandan leaves, bundled into a knot
- Roughly dissolve gula melaka with water in a saucepan by stirring then add in the pandan knot.
- Heat the saucepan on medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Once the mixture boils, lower the heat to simmer and simmer the mixture for 5 mins.
- Strain the syrup to remove impurities.
- Let it cool and it's ready to be used.