Impress your loved ones with these “ExtraOxdinary Puffs” this lunar New Year! It only takes 30 minutes to whip up these crispy, golden, and satisfying snacks. For extra flair & flavour, serve with PinXin’s Sambal or Mala Paste.
- Mini Tangerines Squeezed (4 Tbsp)
- Soy Sauce (1 Tbsp)
- Ketchup (4 Tbsp)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (2 Tbsp)
- Brown Sugar (2 Tbsp)
- Corn starch (2 Tbsp)
- White Pepper (1 Tsp)
- Stir-fry the Plant-Based Pork till golden brown then set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce
- Stir fry the Plant-Based Pork with the sauce. After one minute, set aside and let it cool
- Cut each pastry sheet to 9 squares. Scoop 1 Tbsp of the plant-based pork on each square, and mold into desired shapes.
- Air-fry till golden brown
Thank you @never.meat.again for sharing this festive recipe with us!