Miyoko's Phenomenally Vegan Easy Cheesy Pizza
No need for delivery --just bring your favorite pizzeria into your kitchen with our Fresh Vegan Mozz and Miyoko's overnight pizza dough. Or try the Smoked Vegan Mozz for that wood-fired flavor that will elevate homemade to phenomenal.
- Make the dough: Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl to make a sticky dough. Cover with plastic wrap or put it into a plastic bag and keep it in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 days
- About an hour before you’re ready to eat, turn the oven as high as it will go, preferably 500F
- Put your pizza stone in it and let it get good and hot for 1 hour (if you don’t have one, use a cast-iron pan)
- Prep your ingredients - veggies, sauce, cheese
- Right before you’re ready to bake, divide the dough in two and roll one half out on a lightly floured pizza peel (or shape it by tossing in the air if you can!)
- Put your toppings on it, slide it onto the hot stone, and bake for about 10 minutes
- Repeat with the remaining dough
Special thanks to @miyokoscreamery for this delicious recipe!