Taste the smoothness from @vitasoysg’s organic Firm Tofu (aka Tau Kwa) alongside some crispiness with the help from @drinkalmighty’s charcoal filtered sparkling water. Voilà, hello golden tofu! 🧈🤤✨
Feel the fizz by pairing up this mouth-watering dish of Tofu Katsu with a bottle of peachy-flavoured bomb from @remedydrinks, or any of our wonderful delicious drinks!
- Vitasoy firm tofu (Tau Kwa)
- 1/2 cup Drink Almighty Sparkling Water
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Paprika
Tofu Sour Cream Ingredients
- Dill leaves
- Unicurd Silken tofu
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder (optional)
- Cut the firm tofu into slabs.
- Wrap tofu with a kitchen towel and set something heavy on top and press for 20mins to drain out any excess liquid.
- Mix all dry ingredients into a bowl excluding breadcrumbs.
- Slowly add in the water and stir till the batter turns creamy.
- Lay the breadcrumbs on a plate.
- Coat the tofu into the batter and then the breadcrumbs.
- Fry till golden brown.
Methods (Tofu Sour Cream)
- Pour in all ingredients into a food processor, blend in low speed till there are no clumps.
Thank you @never.meat.again for sharing with us your delicious Tofu Katsu recipe!