This teriyaki meatballs is very easy to prepare. They pack well for lunches, freezer friendly and the BEST PART? It's vegan friendly! You’re going to love the simplicity of this meal, and those juicy little mixed omnipork & tofu meatballs! Thank you @tofuandvanilla for sharing with us your delicious teriyaki meatballs recipe!
Teriyaki Sauce Ingredients
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 1 tbsp Cooking Sake
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Corn Starch
- 1 pack of Omnipork
- 1 unicurd Firm Tofu (pressed)
- 20g Panko
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Mushroom Seasoning
- 3tbsp Nature's Glory Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Spring Onion (sliced)
- Combine the ingredients for teriyaki sauce, mix well and set aside.
- Mesh the firm tofu. Combine all the above ingredients for meatball, mixwell.
- Form the meatballs using a ice-cream scoop.
- Shallow fry the meatballs at medium heat until all sides are golden brown.
- Pour the prepared teriyaki sauce over the meatballs until the sauce has thicken. Serve!