We love wraps, plus we love @vitasoysg sprouted pressed tofu too. Combine them together to make a tofu taco and we are in taco heaven!
😋🤗💕 You can choose to make your own wraps or just get one of our #superfood #organic wraps! Thank you @never.meat.again for sharing with us this delicious taco goodness 🌮
Tofu Tacos (3 Servings) Ingredients
- 1 Vitasoy Pressed Tofu
- Canola Oil
- Shredded Cabbage
- Delphi Lemon Houmous Dip
- Veganaise Mayo
Ingredients for Batter
- 1 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Almighty Charcoal Filtered Sparkling Water
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
Taco Wrap Ingredients
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 180ml Hot Water
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tsp Olive Oil
OR just get our MEB Superfood Wraps 😋
- Cut the tofu into 5 slabs. Wrap tofu with a kitchen towel and set something heavy on top and press for 20mins to drain out any excess liquid.
- To prepare the batter, add all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl, stir well. Add sparkling water and stir till creamy consistency.
- To deep fry the tofu with batter, prep the pan with oil just enough to cover half of the tofu. Deep fry till golden brown.
- To make taco wrap, mix all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl, mix well. Add in the hot water slowly and not all at once. Mix together with a fork. Leave the dough to cool for 10mins.
- Cut the dough into 8 even sizes and roll into a flat circle about 1.5mm thickness.
- Preheat the pan to medium-high heat. Cook the dough both side till it is done, do the same for the rest. And let the taco wrap cool on a wired rack.
- Freestyle the veggies, add tofu and all of the ingredients including lemon hummus and Viola! You can now enjoy a delicious Tofu Tacos!