Take a trip to Thailand (from your home) with Mekhala's Tom Yum Paste, available on our store. Pair it up with some organic noodles and fresh produce from us, then Viola! Ramen's ready! Just follow this recipe made by @never.meat.again.
Ingredients (3 Servings)
- 1 Onion
- 2 Tomato
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp of Mekhala’s Tom Yum Paste
- 700ml of Veggie Stock
- Hakubaku’s Ramen
- Silken Tofu
- Prep and freestyle your veggies, mushrooms and tofu! .
- In a heated pot, add olive oil and pan fry the onions for a bit. Add tomatoes and stir for a minute.
- Add tom yum paste and stir fry for a bit. Pour in the veggie stock, give it a good stir.
- Then add the veggies, mushrooms and tofu. Let it simmer for 10mins.
- Last but not least, add your ramen into the tom yum soup to cook them till they are ready to serve!