Custard Danish Pastry
What better way to celebrate the lighter days and warmer nights than with an equally light and warm Custard Danish? You'll need 2 sheets of puff pastry, Coconut Custard, and fresh fruits of your choice.
- 2 sheets Borg's Puff Pastry
- Nature's Charm Coconut Custard
- Fresh fruits of your choice
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Stack the 2 sheets of puff pastry one on top of the other.
- Slice the square into 9 pieces and put them gently on the baking sheet.
- Glaze with maple syrup if desired and bake for 15 mins or until golden brown.
- Cut out a square in the middle of the pastry and fill it with coconut custard.
- Decorate with fresh fruits and eat immediately!
Special thanks to @delia.v.sg.