- Bring about 2 cups of water to the boil
- Add 2 tablespoons of Shoyu and 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
- Add 2 x Whole tomatoes for natural sweetness and extra savouriness
- Leave to cook on medium heat until the skin of the tomato falls of
- Add veggies and fried yuba
- Cook for just a short while. Don't cook for too long or the veggies get too soft. It should still be green and crisp when you serve!
- Season with Kombu Shiitake Dashi, White Pepper and a little salt
- Pour soup over noodles
- Drizzle toasted sesame oil over dish and serve.
We’ve got another quick and easy express vegan recipe for you to try! 💚😊 For something to warm your belly 🔥 and excite your taste buds 🤩🤩, yuba noodle soup is for you 🍜 - and bonus, it’s a recipe for 2! 😜✨
- 1 handful of Fried or Dried Beancurd Skin (Yuba)
- 1 handful of Chinese vegetables (recommended Nai Bai or Xiao Bai Cai)
- 2 x Whole Tomato
- Any kind of noodles
- Vegetable stock cube
- Toasted Sesame Oil
- Optional: Kombu Shiitake Dashi
- Follow instructions on packaging to prepare noodles. When the noodles are ready, place in cold water to stop it from cooking and softening further.